Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rhossili

Yesterday I headed to Rhossili (a small town in the Gower) with a group of my American friends.  We had actually visited here during our orientation class (in January), but it was very nice to go when it was not raining and cold!  It was extremely windy, though!  I definitely enjoyed our excursion.
Jess and me enjoying the view of Rhossili Bay
Sheep!

Worms Head in the background
Very windy!

It was a lovely day, and I'm so glad I got to visit before leaving Wales!  I spent this morning doing some (somewhat) last-minute souvenir shopping; I remember when I kept saying, "I have months to pick up gifts for my friends and family!"  I guess time really does fly when you are having fun!  At Krista's request, I'll soon be posting some pictures of Swansea University/Swansea, so you can look forward to that.  :)  My aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow, and I am unbelievably excited to see them!  They are renting a car and coming to Swansea for a day before we are heading to Snowdonia and then on to Scotland.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment