Thursday, May 26, 2011

Uni

Krista and I both had the idea of me posting pictures of places I frequently go or really like here in Swansea, so the other evening I took a walk down to Uni to snap some pictures of my favorite places on campus.  Here's a look into my everyday life at Swansea! :)
Sports Hall (I love this place because it's where Monday evening Ultimate training is held)
Roses on a building in campus that the bus passes everyday
I had all my Strength of Materials lectures in Grove
Fulton House- this makes me think of Iowa State's MU :)
View towards City Centre from bridge crossing the road between Uni and the beach
Path on which I like to jog
Low tide


Swansea is such a beautiful place!  My pictures can hardly do it justice.  I wish you could all visit Swansea and see how amazing it is! :)

Due to bad weather in the U.S. (namely Detroit), my aunt and uncle's flight has been pushed back a day.  It makes me sad that I won't get to see them until tomorrow, but I want them to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment